General Aviation Providers
The Chattanooga Airport strives to offer you the best services available for all of your general aviation needs. Service providers at the Chattanooga Airport include:
Chattanooga Aero offers aircraft maintenance and is a FAA Repair Station (DX4R144M) at the Chattanooga Airport. For more information about their services contact Terry Romito by phone at (423) 892-2121 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crystal Air offers a variety of services from the Chattanooga Airport including:
- Charter / Air Taxi services including flights to Memphis on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays as well as Courier and Cargo service for documents and other products
- Sightseeing Flights
- Pilot Staffing
- Flight Instruction - Private, Commercial, Instrument, CFI, CFII, ICC, BFR, and Insurance checks
For more information about the services provided by Crystal Air, call (423) 236-5100; after hours contact Taylor Newman by phone at 423-421-3001 or email Taylor.Newman@CrystalAirOnline.com and visit them online at www.crystalaironline.com
HessJet provides services for Single-Engine, Turbo Prop and Jet Aircraft at the Chattanooga Airport. Services include:
- Aircraft charter services
- Acquisition and sales
- Pilot staffing
Star Aviation Services / Star Avionics, Inc.
Star Avionics is a FAA Certified Repair Station (CRS# TA4R537M) and offers many services at the Chattanooga Airport including:
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Airframe and Engine Inspections, major and minor
- Annuals, phase inspections, event inspections and document inspections
- Limited NDT inspections
- Oxygen service
- Cessna SE Service Center
- Radio Class 1, 2 and 3
- Limited accessory, limited instrument and limited airframe
- RVSM inspections, FAR 91.411 and 91.413 (Altimeter, Pitot / Static, Transponder) inspections
- Autopilot repair
- Emergency power supply service
- Battery service for most GPS systems (Garmin, Bendix / King, etc.)
- Installations, major and minor
Star Avionics is also a dealer for most major manufacturers.
For more information about the services offered, please call (423) 499-1100 or toll free at (800) 670-5644, or email email@example.com.
West Star Aviation
West Star Aviation is a full service MRO and FAA Certified 145 Repair Station that features services for turbine aircraft, including:
Their on-site, FlightSafety and factory-trained technicians provide quality service for all your aircraft needs, including:
- Major/Minor Inspections
- Systems Troubleshooting and Repair
- Engine Hot Section Inspections, Repair and Overhaul
- Parts and Accessory Exchange and Overhaul
- Avionics Repair and Installation
- Window Repair and Interior Refurbishment
- NDT-Shop In-house
For more information concerning the specific models of aircraft serviced at this station, or about the services provided by West Star Aviation visit www.weststaraviation.com or call Tom Hilboldt at (423) 661-8900.