Individuals interested in applying for the ability to drive on airport property must complete the following procedures:
- Individual must posses a valid Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport Authority Badge, or be in the process of obtaining one.
- Individual must possess a valid driver's license.
- Individual must complete the driver application form, which must be signed by an authorized vehicle operations coordinator. If you do not know your authorized vehicle operation coordinator, contact the airport badge and security office at (423) 855-2265.
- Individual must understand and comply with the Ground Vehicle Operations Program.
- Individual must complete and pass a test relating to the driver training.
- Individual must attend Airport Driver's training, which takes place at the following times:
Monday - Airport Driver Training is held at 3:30 pm.
Tuesday - Airport Driver Training is held at 10:00 am.
For information regarding who is authorized to sign for your application or any other questions you may have please call (423) 855-2265 or come to the Airport Badge Office. The badge office is located in the lower level of the airport, to the right of the escalators in the dome, through the windowed door and down the hall to the right.
Ground Vehicle Operations Program
Ground Vehicle Operations Program - Appendices
Vehicle Registration Application
Vehicle Operator's Hold Harmless Agreement
Vehicle Owner's Hold Harmless Agreement